- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise-cancelling Headphones Review
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones | Unboxing and In-Depth Feature View
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Active Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Bose QC25 vs Audio Technica ANC9 Headphone Review
- ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones Demonstration
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint Headphones Overview
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones Review
- Audio Technica Quiet Point (ATH ANC-7B) Noise Canceling Headphones - Review
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones
Offering high-fidelity sound with noise cancellation, the closed-back ATH-ANC70 Headphones from Audio-Technica are designed as the travel companion for audiophiles on the go.
The headphones feature Audio-Technica's QuietPoint noise cancellation technology to effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 90% for up to 40 hours on a fully charged AAA battery. Without batteries, they will operate in a passive mode.
Ideal for use with smartphones, tablets, laptops, music or DVD players & in-flight entertainment systems, the headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with intense bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. When used with a smartphone, you can simply press the illuminated logo-button on the earcup to take a phone call or to return to your music or silence. A high-sensitivity mic has been built into the memory-foam earcup, rather than the cable to ensure clear calls with a uniform volume.
Type: Active Noise cancelling
Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction: Up to 20 dB
Sensitivity: 104 dB
Impedance: 570 ohms
FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Classic. Tiny. Metal.
The FiiO A1 is a new generation of exquisite design and improved operation. Utilizing a sandblasted aluminum alloy chassis, the A1 offers modern appearance and ergonomic contours. A removable clear back clip makes for convenient and stylish usage in a variety of scenarios.
Frequency Response: 20~20kHz
Earphone Impedance: 16~100 Ohms
THD+N: 100dB (A-Weighted)
Output Power: >78mW (16 Ohm)
Battery: 160mAh, approx. 13H usage
Add a Blucoil extender and battery 2-pack to extend your headphone's reach!