- Wireless Headphones That Don't Suck
- Tutorial: How to connect RS 185 headphones to TV via optical & RCA port | Sennheiser
- Sennheiser RS 185 WiFI Headphones Review In a Minute
- Perfect Sound with RS 185: Digital Wireless Headphones I Sennheiser
- How To Listen To TV Wirelessly With Sennheiser RS 175 RF Headphones
- Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless Hi-Fi Headphones Review | Perfect for home audio!
- Unboxing: Sennheiser RS185 Digital Wireless Headphones
- Sennheiser RS175 Wireless HiFi Headphones
- Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System
- Sennheiser HDR 185 Accessory RF Wireless Headphone for RS 185 System
Created with the music lover in mind, the RS 185 now makes it possible to enjoy dynamic, high-fidelity Sennheiser sound at home without the hassle of wires.
These innovative, ergonomically designed, wireless open headphones deliver amazingly precise sound reproduction in uncompressed digital quality even as you wander from room to room, and they are light and comfortable enough for extended periods of use.
Furthermore, the conveniently located manual input level and balance controls make setting the listening levels to your individual preference a snap, so you’ll be able to fine-tune the details of each track in stunning acoustic clarity.
Just connect the multi-purpose transmitter to your home sound system (via optical or analog inputs) and lose yourself in the music.
Sennheiser’s RS 185: The right wireless choice for serious listeners.
Product features include:
- High-performance Sennheiser transducers deliver precise, detailed and dynamic sound
- Audiophile style open back, circumaural headphone system with excellent digital wireless audio transmission delivering range up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Multi-purpose transmitter supports both Digital and Analog Inputs in addition Automatic and Manual Level Control – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station for the headphones
- Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously (optional HDR 185, sold separately)
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- Analog input ALC typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms
- MLC ≥ 90 dBA
- Digital input > 90 dBA