- Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones (Unboxing/Review)
- Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless Headphones Review!
- FIRST LOOK! : Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless REVIEW!
- SKULLCANDY HESH 2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES REVIEW
- Skullcandy Hesh Headphones Unboxing
- Skullcandy Hesh Headphones Product Review
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones Review
- Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless [Review]
- Skullcandy HESH 2 Headphones Unboxing & Overview
- Customized Hesh 2.0 Skullcandy Headphones
Blissfully contribute to the demise of your hearing as you blast your music through the Skullcandy Hesh Headphones. The Hesh Headphone's earcup uses a monstrous 50mm power driver and a sound-boosting dome shape to produce studio quality sound at an affordable price. A soft leather headwrap and earpads make non-stop rocking comfortable, or at least until you need to recharge your iPod. When you're on the subway, adjust your music's volume with the in-line control to hear what stop you're atwhether you understand what the garbled voice says over the intercom is another matter.
Product FeaturesMaterial: [Headwrap] leather; [Earpads] touch leatherDriver: 50mm Input Connection: 3.5mm gold-platedCord Length: 4ft (1.2m)Weight:Recommended Use: Your listening pleasure, going deafManufacturer Warranty: LifetimeCountry of Origin: China