- Best Bass Headphones? Sony XB950BT Review!
- Sony MDR-XB950N1 Extra Bass Headphones Review
- Does It Suck? - Cheap Wireless Headphones
- Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth MDR-XB950BT Headphones Review
- In-Depth Sony MDR-V55 Headphones Review
- Sony MDR-XB50AP Extra Bass Earphones Review!
- Best Sony Premium Lightweight Extra Bass Stereo Headphones with In-line Microp Review
- Sony Over-Ear Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones MDR-XB650BT/B - Overview
- Merdumia Bass Heavy Wireless Stereo headphones ( Unboxing )
- Sony Noise-Isolating Headphones // New & Popular 2017
Sony Premium Powerful Lightweight Extra Bass Stereo Headphones
The Premium Lightweight Stereo Headphones from Sony provide high-quality audio in a lightweight and comfortable package that's ideal for life on-the-go. The Extra Bass Headphones utilize 40mm dynamic dome drivers and special acoustical earcup enclosures to deliver an extended frequency response of 3 to 28,000 Hz with a sensitivity of 106 dB delivering broad, balanced, and accurate sound reproduction for an exceptional listening experience.
For 2.4 GHz Bluetooth v3.0 operation, the built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery can provide up to 30 hours of music playback, 30 hours of continuous communication, or 200 hours of standby time on a 4 hour charge
Enjoy high quality Bluetooth audio streaming and simplified connectivity with NFC
40mm Driver Units
Newly-developed 40mm driver units deliver broad, balanced, and accurate sound reproduction for an exceptional listening experience
Specially designed, powerful drivers deliver deep and powerful bass that perfectly complements today's popular music genres
Enjoy an immersive and peaceful listening experience without all of the noise
Enjoy extended comfort
Pressure-relieving cushions wrap around your ears for a comfortable acoustic seal and powerful bass response
Dual Folding Design
Compact for portability yet affording listening flexibility, the dual-folding design affords for easy portability