- Sony MDR-V6 Studio Monitoring Headphones Review
- Best Under $100 Pro Headphones - Sony MDR7506 Headphone Review
- Best Budget Monitor Headphones? (Audio Technica M30X vs. Sony MDR-7506)
- Studio Headphone Review: Sony MDR-7506
- Sony MDR-V6 and Sony MDR-7506 headphones: Oldies but goodies
- Sony MDR V6 Stereo Studio Headphones Review
- Unboxing the Sony Studio Monitor Headphones
- Sony MDR V6 Review | Could've had a V6!!
- REVIEW: Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (White)
- Save Your Money! // INSANE Studio Headphones under $100!
Sony Premium Studio Monitor Lightweight Extra Bass Stereo Headphones
The Sony DJ Style Headphones are circumaural, closed back stereo headphones featuring neutral playback with swiveling earcups that fold flat to conserve space when not in use. One of the earcups is reversible for DJ use and both of them, as well as the headband are padded and adjustable for comfortable extended wear and a secure fit.
The DJ Headphones are recommended for recording, monitoring and mixing, and are particularly effective when connected to electronic keyboards and synthesizers because of their high output 40mm driver units with Neodymium magnets and impressive 5.0Hz – 25kHZ frequency range.
40mm Neodymium Drivers
The 40mm driver units coupled with ferrite magnets are designed to accurately reproduce a broad, dynamic frequency range, resulting in smooth transitions in treble and mid-range frequencies with ample bass response
Specially designed, powerful drivers deliver deep and powerful bass that perfectly complements today's popular music genres
Enjoy an immersive and peaceful listening experience without all of the noise
Enjoy extended comfort
Pressure-relieving cushions wrap around your ears for a comfortable acoustic seal and powerful bass response
The swivel and folding-style earcups stow away for compact portability
Dual Folding Design
The collapsible construction and swivel earcups make it easy to stow the headphones in a backpack or bag for travel